As I sit on the deck (82 degrees, thanks to our 1660 ft elevation), I must convey the wonderful recipe of what I am drinking – an Elder**margarita!
For each margarita…
- Put martini or margarita glass(es) in freezer.
- Prepare mix of juice of 1 lime, 4 oz. good Tequila (Jose Cuervo Gold, or better) for each
- 1 oz of Orange Liqueur (Patron, or better)
- Crush some ice.
- Remove glass(es) from freezer
- Wipe rim(s) with lime carcasses
- Spin rims in LOW SODIUM salt** (this is the ELDER** part!)
- Crush 2 or 3 mint leaves in glass bottom
- Fill glass with crushed ice
- Fill with margarita solution
- Drink – to your health!
VAYA CON DIOS!