But this year, it counts! Yea! Well there it was – a whopping increase of 3.6%. But wait! They also deducted more for Medicare from the checks, so that for my wife and I combined, we got a net increase of $984. Let’s see, that’s about $490 for each of us, and over the three years that comes to about $160 per person per year!
- John McCain’s Outburst…why?
- Where to Retire? Get Real!
- Shoot the Second Amendment!
- Romney Screwed the Pooch!
- Enjoy Colon-COLAs!
- What’s this about Class Warfare, Kemosabe?
- Looks Bad for Seniors – Holy Casablanca!
- More Shaft for Seniors? Unfair and Unbalanced!
- COLA Wars: The Bipartisan Rip-Off of Seniors